The Principle Aims of Puppy Preschool
Many behavioural problems we see with dogs is from isolation and inadequate training during the sensitive first few months of a pup’s life. Puppy school aims to help prevent these behaviour problems, educate owners on all aspects of raising a puppy and then living with a dog in the family, and establish a closer bond with your dog.
- To socialize puppies with other puppies and people
- To start basic obedience training
- To identify any potential behaviour problems early so that measures can be introduced to modify that trait
- To educate owners on all aspects of puppy development, pet care and living with a dog in the family
- To help make trips to the vet more enjoyable for dogs, owners and veterinary staff!
- To get puppies off to a good start so that they become controlled, well behaved and socially acceptable adults
- To teach good manners to dogs so that they can live happier lives
Puppy Training Includes;
How dogs learn
- Basic obedience commands
- Calming & settling
- Jumping up
- Toilet training
- Basic health care