4 Paws Vet has installed the latest technology in our laboratory to enable us to perform a full blood count and bio chemistry analysis on site, with results available in under 30 minutes for prompt assessment of your pet.
The range of pathological services that 4 Paws Vet can provide includes:
- External haematology screening and interpretation service
- In-house and external urine pathology services
- In-house and external cytology service
- In house “snap” blood tests to screen for diseases such as pancreatitis, feline leukaemia and immunodeficiency virus and feline and canine heartworm
- In-house and external faecal examination service
- External histopathology service
- Large range of complex and specialised external screening services for immune diseases, cancer and a range of other far-reaching health issues.