COVID-19: New Consultation Process
The health and well-being of our people and clients is paramount. To help us remain fully operational we ask you to follow our new process:
- Arrival: Stay in your vehicle and call reception on (02) 9882 3433 or if on foot, knock on our door.
- A nurse will collect your pet from outside the clinic.
- Pet get’s fussed over with treats and TLC.
- Please keep your phone line free. The vet may call you to discuss your pet and plan of treatment.
- Reception will call you for over the phone payment.
- Pet is delivered back your car or outside the clinic.
- In Case Of Emergency: Please try to call us before arriving – this will ensure someone is available to help your pet readily.
- If you have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms or overseas in the last 14 days please let reception know over the phone.